IDSG aims to establish a chain of compliant publishers and advertisers. Why? It’s simple: Compliance equals trust, trust leads to opportunities and seized opportunities turn into growth.
Compliance is becoming more and more important in this dynamic and fast pacing environment. That’s why one of our priorities is to enhance compliancy and regulate you, as our partner! We aim to not only provide you with A-white hat brands, but also help you become our advertisers personal ambassador.
Apply today and become part of our family
fall in love with us taking care of your campaigns
What We Offer
Review and Advise
We specialize in generating clicks, leads and sales for the following verticals
Cost Per Lead
Cost per click
Cost per mille
(CPA / CPL)
IDS Group Roadmap
We can relate to your position and are able to operate through your point of view. The reason behind it is simple: we know that your biggest asset is your brand. That means for us helping you grow your brand through our expert advice and assistance is the name of the game.
We strive to maintain consistency and grow confidence in a dynamic and fast-paced industry. In order to achieve that, we have designed the IDS Groups Roadmap that helps you understand how we operate.
Qualification & Advise
1. Qualification – why did you choose IDSG and what are you expecting from a campaign with us?
2. Advise & strategy – how can we manage these expectations and create a winner strategy?
Compliance & Certificate
1. Data Compliance – IDSG Data Protection Form to be completed (in case there are troubles completing the form our in-house Data Protection Officer is happy to assist you).
2. Compliance Certificate – after passing the data protection criteria you’ll be awarded with the IDSG Compliance Certificate.
Shaping the campaign
1. Current campaign setup – review the current (e-mail) creative and landing page set-up and provide direct feedback from our publishing partners.
2. Integration – when the campaign setup is correct we will integrate your organisation, landing page and creatives onto our tracking platform.
Bringing the campaign to life
1. IO will be shared – Once the integration is completed, an IO will be shared which has to be signed prior to the campaigns launch.
2. Campaign will go live – Once the IO has been signed, all terms have been discussed, you’ve passed the compliance checks and the campaign is set up in our system, we can finally go live!
Review and optimise campaign
1. Review performance – you’ll start seeing clicks, leads and sales coming in. Each click, lead and sale has a unique code (affiliate-id) that is able to redirect performance to a certain source.
2. Optimise campaign – choose to only work with the best performing sources and eliminate low-performing sources for your campaign.
3. Scaling – once you understand what sources are bringing the desired results we can start scaling.
4. Continuous traffic checks – in order to ensure sustainability and quality, we have to continuously review performance and optimise our sources.