We aim to establish a network of compliant publishers and advertisers. We do this to ensure trust. Trust in our publishers will lead to opportunities and growth.
Compliance is beginning to play an ever more important role in this dynamic and fast paced environment. That’s why one of our priorities is to help you comply with all regulations. This helps us provide you with A-level, white hat brands and also become a brand ambassador for our advertisers.
Apply today and be part of our family
IDS Group aims to establish a chain of compliant publishers and advertisers
What We Offer
Faster payment terms
Dedicated Affiliate Manager
We specialize in generating clicks, leads and sales for the following verticals
Today it’s not about ‘get the traffic’ — it’s about ‘get the targeted and relevant traffic.’
IDS group roadmap
Our aim is to make our publishers as successful as possible. By providing quick feedback we aim to manage campaign expectations and performances and through that ensure you have a profitable partnership with us.
We strive to maintain consistency and grow confidence in a dynamic and fast-paced industry. In order to achieve that, we have designed the IDS Groups Roadmap that helps you understand how we operate.
Qualification & Advise
1. Qualification – why did you choose to work with Integrated Data Solutions Group and what are your expectations here?
2. Advise & strategy – how can we manage these expectations and create a winner strategy that benefits both of us?
3. Qualification of data – by qualifying the way you have built your database we can determine what sort of campaigns would work best you and our advertisers.
Compliance & Certificate
1. Data Compliance – IDSG Data Protection Form to be completed (in case there are troubles completing the form our in-house Data Protection Officer is happy to assist you).
2. Compliance Certificate – after passing the data protection criteria you’ll be awarded with the IDSG-certificate. This certificate states that you have successfully completed and are in line with our data compliance policy.
Finding the match
1. Current campaign overview – Review our current campaigns and provide us with direct feedback on what is currently working with your audience.
2. Campaign hunting list – If you want to run a certain campaign or would like to have more variety in a certain vertical we will hunt down what you need.
3. Integration – Once you have selected a campaign we will integrate your publisher profile to our tracking platform.
Bringing the campaign to life
1. T&C’s are shared – Each campaign has it’s own campaign specifications and we’ll share these specifications prior to your launch. This way you know exactly what you can expect.
2. Campaign goes live – Once the T&C’s have been approved, you’ve passed the compliance checks and your profile is set up in our system, we can finally go live and start earning money!
Review and optimise campaign
1. Review performance – you’ll start generating clicks, leads and sales. Dependent on the campaigns payment model, you’ll be paid for every click, lead or sale generated.
2. Optimise campaign – choose to only work with the best performing campaigns and eliminate low-performing offers.
3. Scaling – once you understand what campaigns are bringing your desired results we can start scaling.
4. Continuous traffic checks – in order to ensure sustainability and quality, we have to continuously review performances and optimise our sources and campaigns.